Application for the
For details of the “2022/23 K1 Admission Arrangements”, please visit the EDB’s website
1. Download Application Form from school website “http://www.tcbaptkg.edu.hk“
2. Obtain from school in person
|Number of people admitted|
Morning half day classes: 30
Whole day classes: 30
(No set quota for the kindergarten)
Return the Application Form in person
Documents Required :
1. Original & copy of the Birth Certificate
2. Copy of Vaccination Card
3. 1 Passport Photo
4. 2 Addressed Envelope (with $2 stamp)
5. Application Fee $40
6th November, 2021
( Saturday )
We will interview for all the applicants
1. Bring along your Interview Slip when interview
2. Group interview will be arranged
3. Parents should accompany your child together for interview
Interview arrangement for non-Chinese speaking applicants:
1. The school will arrange interview for applicant in English.
2. If the applicant has a relative who speaks Chinese, they are welcome to accompany the applicant to school for the interview.
1. Interview performance
2. Priority consideration
3. Apply for Full-day session or from families in need will be prioritized.
Before 6th December,
Notification of K1 admission results will be sent to parents at the beginning of December.
*In case, parents are not able to obtain the results by post,they may contact the school (31417101) for further enquiries .
Arrangement for Applicants on the waiting list:
The school will notify parents by mail or telephone in early December 2021 if your child has been accepted by the school as an applicant on the waiting list. If you have not received our call before 6th – 8th January, 2022 the application will be considered unsuccessful.
|Payment of registration fee|
6th – 8th January, 2022
-During school office hours: Thusday to Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
– Please submit Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission
– Payment of registration fee:
* The registration fee will be returned in the coming September. If the child doesn’t enroll, the registration fee paid will not be refunded.
* If parent needs to retrieve the Registration Certificate due to personal reasons after registration, please call the school immediately and then submit the letter of seat abandonment to the school office, but please note the registration fee is non-refundable.
Arrangement for Applicants on the waiting list
(1) The school will notify parents by mail or phone in early December 2021 whether your child has been accepted as a candidate on the waiting list by the school. If you do not receive a phone call from the school before January 3, 2022, the application is treated as unsuccessful.
(2) If the applicants do not admitted, please refer to the K1 vacancy information posted by the Education B on online platform in late January 2022
Tuition Fee in 2021-2022 School Year: (Total 11 installments)
AM or PM session Waived
Full-day session $918/month (September 2021 to July 2022)
Meal Fee for Full-day session $352/month