Application for the
For details of the “2020/21 K1 Admission Arrangements”, please visit the EDB’s website
1. Download Application Form from school website “http://www.tcbaptkg.edu.hk“
2. Obtain from school in person
|Number of people admitted|
Morning half day classes: 24
Whole day classes: 31
(No set quota for the kindergarten)
Return the Application Form in person
Documents Required :
1. Original & copy of the Birth Certificate
2. Copy of Vaccination Card
3. 1 Passport Photo
4. 2 Addressed Envelope (with $2 stamp)
5. Application Fee $40
7th November, 2020
( Saturday )
We will interview for all the applicants
1. Bring along your Interview Slip when interview
2. Group interview will be arranged
3. Parents should accompany your child together for interview
Interview arrangement for non-Chinese speaking applicants:
1. The school will arrange interview for applicant in English.
2. If the applicant has a relative who speaks Chinese, they are welcome to accompany the applicant to school for the interview.
1. Interview performance
2. Priority consideration
3. Priority for Morning /Whole Day Classes from families in need
Before 5th December,
Notification letters of admission results will be sent to applicants by post.
*In case, parents are not able to obtain the results by post,they may contact the school (31417101) for further enquiries .
Arrangement for Applicants on the waiting list:
The school will notify parents by mail or telephone in early December 2020 if your child has been accepted by the school as an applicant on the waiting list. If you have not received our call before 4th January, 2021, the application will be considered unsuccessful.
|Payment of registration fee|
7th – 9thJanuary,2021
-During school office hours:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
– Please submit Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission
– Payment of registration fee:
* The registration fee will be returned in the coming September. If the child doesn’t enroll, the registration fee paid will not be refunded.
* If parent needs to retrieve the Registration Certificate due to personal reasons after registration, please call the school immediately and then submit the letter of seat abandonment to the school office, but please note the registration fee is non-refundable.